Dave Newman and crew

Anyway, glad it's working out for you, Ron & Shawn. Way to go, David Newman & All Who Pitched In.

Dave is a great fella- he's offered to help me many times in the past. Things like building sub boxes and the like. And the cat is a thousand-plus miles away.

The crew- which so far has remained anonymous- suffer guilt by association to Dave. I imagine every one of them is made up of the same fine character and integrity, and I salute you all for your outstanding humanitarian behavior.

"I will kick anyone's ass that tries to pummel me with their special pickle." Sounds like a good Friday night to me.

I had nothin to do with it but congrats on the speakers!!! I still need to get out there and see you guys some time. I'm still down for doin some trades. How's the SX-980 workin out for ya?

THanks a lot fellas this board really does mean the world to us!.

The SX-980 is workin out pretty goodI gotta clean a few more pots but other then that its just fine!!.

Shawn.

Great job updating your signature, Shawn.

Once the Indignias are built, make sure to submit a pic to Zilch so serial #s are assigned.

I'm very interested in your impressions of how they sound as well.

I'll be sure to!!, I didn't think any one would catch the sig haha.

Shawn.

Great job updating your signature, Shawn.

Once the Indignias are built, make sure to submit a pic to Zilch so serial #s are assigned.

I'm very interested in your impressions of how they sound as well.

This is the very reason I joined this Forum!! More really great folks that care!!!:banana::D:D Hope you enjoy those speakers and those who gave enjoy watching the results. This place is THE BEST!!!

Someone spill the beans... who are the guilty party's members?

...... or do we need to resort to Joseph McCarthy era tactics?

Perhaps torches and chants of an angry crowd around Dr. Frankenstein's castle?

" . . . It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature(s) open . . ."

Someone spill the beans... who are the guilty party's members?

While Dave stuck his neck (and his name) out to get this done, not everyone involved may wish to be revealed?

I am happy to let it lie with a simple "Thank You" to whoever they are, and allow them their anonymity if it's what they desire.

The best portion of a good man's life - his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~William Wordsworth

The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines. ~Charles Kuralt, On the Road With Charles Kuralt

Good actions ennoble us, and we are the sons of our deeds. ~Miguel de Cervantes

The deed is everything, the glory is naught. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

While Dave stuck his neck (and his name) out to get this done, not everyone involved may wish to be revealed?

I am happy to let it lie with a simple "Thank You" to whoever they are, and allow them their anonymity if it's what they desire.

The best portion of a good man's life - his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~William Wordsworth

The everyday kindness of the back roads more than makes up for the acts of greed in the headlines. ~Charles Kuralt, On the Road With Charles Kuralt

Good actions ennoble us, and we are the sons of our deeds. ~Miguel de Cervantes

The deed is everything, the glory is naught. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I agree Oz, this has been a very pleasant thing, and if some decide to be anonymous, then so be it! I thank each and everyone of them regardless! This place is the shizzle, and I felt that way well before we received the Indignias.

Thanks again guys/gals!!

Ron

This will drive dad and I CRAZY!!!!!, still gotta wait on the Iron core inductors but, heres one set of cabinets complete.

P1010293.jpg

P1010308.jpg

P1010304.jpg

P1010303.jpg

And the tool that helped get the job done, for $44.55, we just couldn't pass this up, the hole saws we were gonna pick up were 30 bucks more!!!.

P1010310.jpg

Shawn.

Good things happen to good people. :yes:

Audio people helping audio people... you've got to love it! :thmbsp:

Scott

Back
Top Bottom