• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher Studio Standard MT-6225

Unshriven

Active Member
I am trying to find out more about this TT. Someone is going to give me one and I can't seem to find any info on the net.
 
Register to hide this ad
If I recall correctly, It is a 1978 era servo controlled direct drive and sold for around $179 new then. It was made by CEC (Chuo Denshi in Japan) and was a good middle class Japanese semi automatic Direct Drive turntable with a good tonearm. Should serve you well and wisely and with the Fisher brand, be cheaper to buy in nice shape than other CEC made turntables with more sought brand names.
 
Back
Top Bottom