• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audio Asylum Down?

Mark W.

Nut house of the Universe
Did AA implode or something?

Asking this here as it's the most out of the way place i could think of.

for a good day now Audio Asylum has been unreachable (at least by me) has something happened anyone know?
 
Register to hide this ad
Celt said:
Maybe their Commodore 64 finally crashed...
Now that was funny! :lmao:




It usually happens every year at this time when Rod's server payment is due. :yes:


Carl
 
The Commodore 64 never crashed. It was likely their attempt to upgrade to Windows that did them in. :D
 
The rubber band that drove the generator for the TRS-80 broke...They're looking into getting a Commodore 64 next year...
 
I've been trying to get to the Bottlehead forum through Bottlehead and kind figured there was something going on with AA. I'm sure they'll get it straight soon. Probably upgrades. Tonight is our big day for upgrades.
 
The 9 of you are waging a DNS attack on their server.

Wait an hour in between your attempts so the hamster can catch up.

0622_Hamster_wheel_clipart.jpg
 
Unable to open Audio Asylum for the last 2 days.

Keep getting an error message.Anyone else have the same trouble? :scratch2:
 
I like AA Vinyl. It's always nice to hear different opinions. I haven't been able to open it either since Thurs morn, I think. Must be down pretty hard.
 
Maybe what we're going to go through for the next couple of days! Information is where you find it. Big boat.
 
tentoze said:
I like this man, regardless of his postive opinions about Devo.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, if I say that I'm not a fan of AA either, even though I like Diana Krall, do I get a pass too, or is it time for the drano? :headscrat
 
Back
Top Bottom