Christmas bonus burned a hole in my pocket

Mmmmm.....minimalist design, I like it!!

Attachments

• P2_Front%20closeup.jpg
    P2_Front%20closeup.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
  • P2_Back.jpg
    P2_Back.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 67
  • P2_Dark.jpg
    P2_Dark.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 31
Oh damn! Nice bonus..... I mean nice amp! Wish I got a Christmas bonus!! I am so wanting to get into tube stuff, but I figure, if I have to start all over again, I may be a single guy. But hey I can live vicariously can't I?

Ron

Thanks! Last year he gave me a pair of Heresy's. Those cost me a 12 hour roundtrip to NC and a pissed off wife. This year it was cash and whatever I felt I "needed". HA:banana:

Well, let's just say this is one helluva great little amplifier! The amp uses 4 PCL82 tubes alone. Boris and his firm have done an excellent job in producing a new, sweet, single ended amplifier worthy of consideration.

For now, I have paired it to my Denon 1700 CDP and the DCM CX 17s. Pure magic! It will travel to the office on Monday to "meet" my Heresy's. A jack is present allowing the user to substitute their favorite "ear candy" for standard loudspeakers. During operation, it doesn't present pops, hums, or other distractions. The power cord is an IEC type, allowing an owner to use a cord of preference. Separation is good with excellent imaging. I have used both acoustic guitar pieces as well as daily favorites like Warren Zevon, Lightnin' Hopkins, Bonnie Raitt, 10,000 Maniacs,etc. Regardless of the musical format, this amp shines through giving me one thing only, clear music as close as possible to the way in which it was recorded. See here for details of the various models that are offered. http://www.vista-audio.com/Custom/custom.htm

Nice amplifier and the best Christmas bonus my boss could have veer given me.

Back
Top Bottom