budget wireless noise cancelling/reducing headphones

donprice

Wound up workin' at a gas station....
My apologies if this has been asked before. I'm looking for some budget ($50-$100?) wireless headphones for wearing in the gargage/yard that can do double duty for music and modest hearing protection. I don't plan to crank up the music to drown out the table saw...but listening to a podcast/TV/tunes instead of the drone of the orbital sander would be nice.

Thanks!

Don

Koss PortaPro Wireless

For ambient noise cancellation look at:
Bluetooth TMS Bluetooth (T Monitor)
Dodocool DA 158
Monoprice SonicSolace

Last edited:
I have the Monoprice Sonis Solace. Not near as good as my wife's Sony's but very useable. Used them mowing the other day and was not bad at all. Can buy 5 or 6 for the price of the Sony's.

I carry the Bluedio T4S noise cancelling headphones in my laptop bag for use in-flight (I hate those cheap painful disposable earbud thingys given by the airlines). These headphones are <$50, wireless bluetooth 4.2 and surprisingly well made/very decent sound.

s-l1600.jpg

Just saw these are on sale 62% off for $19.99 shipped (no brainer) for a limited time at:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluedio-T4...var=661097852054&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

No affiliation of course.

Rgds
Mayank

My apologies if this has been asked before. I'm looking for some budget ($50-$100?) wireless headphones for wearing in the gargage/yard that can do double duty for music and modest hearing protection. I don't plan to crank up the music to drown out the table saw...but listening to a podcast/TV/tunes instead of the drone of the orbital sander would be nice.

Thanks!

Don
THESE. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L5CYMM2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
They are the N60nc version for $78 bucks. Best Buy is still selling these for 183 bucks. Don't hesitate, these are the best on ear sub 100 dollar headphones out there. These are amazon returns I believe. Mine arrived looking and smelling like brand new, all cords still factory sealed. They sound great and the noise canceling works great! Standing in front of a 24" shop fan, flip the switch and NOTHING. All the noise was gone. I was amazed. They are on-ear not over ear. The fit and finish are excellent. The carry bag is too small.

Back
Top Bottom