Polk Monitor series 4

oildrops

I picked up a pair of polk audio monitor 4 bookshelf speakers off craigslist yesterday for $40. They are nearly mint condition. They look just like these.
cGcHq0X.jpg

They sound very nice to me! My receiver is an old made in japan magnavox fr1410 that I got for free. It says 200watts switchable 100watts unswitchable.

Actual RMS wattage on your receiver is much less. Probably about one fifth of what it says.

Nice little speakers.

They are my only speakers right now besides the little bluetooth deal that I had been using for everything when not wearing my headphones. I think they will do me well until I come across a screaming deal on something a little bigger.

Agree. I have a pair of Polk Monitor 5s which are very similar. They are excellent performers for their size. You have some keepers

Agreed nice little speakers. I had some for a while that I ended up selling for about what you paid. Seems to be a good deal for the drivers they have in them.
I ran mine off a Marantz 2215b.

Last summer I went by a garage sale. They had 4 of these for ten bucks. Kicking myself that I didn't pick them up.

I have two pair of those they sound very good.
Wish I could find a garage sale like that :)
Check price on Ebay LOL!

I picked up a nice pair of Polk Monitor Series 4.5s today at an estate sale for $20. Looking forward to auditioning them.

Back
Top Bottom