Rare and Unusual Early Bose 2201 Speakers

SoCal Sam

Lunatic Member
These supposedly pre-date the 901. Not mine.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ele/1433752889.html

Bose2201.jpg

Very interesting speakers. I've occasionally wondered about a design like that.

I do find it odd that he wouldn't post a pic of the actual speakers. Especially for something as rare as that.

Worth a trip to audition? Even if they sounded excellent, the Bose name is so hated resale value might be prohibitive to owning them.

Worth a trip to audition? Even if they sounded excellent, the Bose name is so hated resale value might be prohibitive to owning them.

The Bose name is only hated by those in the "know" if you put those on craigslist you could get your money back again.

yea im supprised the price is as low as it is.. perhaps he's hideing something by useing something other than an actuall photo..
maybe theres differnt drivers installed or something..

Pair of those sold locally here for around $200
last year.
Didn't seem to be much interest on Ebay.
Was a thread on it...........

Yeah, most people are quite brainwashed when it comes to Bose... Just yesterday I was talking with a coworker. I mentioned to him i was fixing up a pair of Bose 301s. His first comment was somethig like "Yeah, Bose... They make the best". I felt like sticking my fingers down my throat.

Back
Top Bottom