Sansui 9090

I have a Sansui 9090 that has output at Speaker B and C, but no A....

Do I have anyone that has cured this defect? Besides replacing the expensive Selection Switch? I can jump the audio from B to A, so it must be the switch...just looking for suggestions from this Awesome Forum!!!

No, individually...I can jump the signal from one of the 'Other' speakers and get a signal. It's almost certain it's the Speaker Selector Switch. That is expensive and hard to find. I was looking for anyone who had this and cured it...more than likely the switch. Thanks for the question. Is it possible to run all three with an 8 ohm Load on each?

I'm not sure of exactly how you jumped the switch, but have you eliminated the speaker relay as the culprit?

Have you cleaned all the controls with contact cleaner and work the switch back and forth a bunch of times?

I'm not sure of exactly how you jumped the switch, but have you eliminated the speaker relay as the culprit?
The 9090 only has one protect relay.. A,B & C go through the same relay and same relay contacts. The fact that B & C works and A doesn't eliminates the relay as the culprit.

Back
Top Bottom