• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

craggd
craggd
This is the only file I have on the Plug in Units. It is somewhat faint unfortunately. I would suggest trying to darken it with a printer that has adjustments to do so. I tried to do it but the file ended up being too large to attach.

I an using the system with a pair of Klipsch Cornwall Speakers, also have used them on a pair of Klipsch Chorus with good results. Dave

Attachments

le_syd1961
le_syd1961
Thanks Dave.
I will tried to get a better contrast but with no success unfortunately... will try to get another source and will share if that happens.
Cornwall speakers must be quite an experience with this setup !!... An experience that have me salivate just thinking of it :p.
le_syd1961
le_syd1961
I bought a pair of Yamaha NS 590 with berylium tweeters that are to travel from Germany to me, I'll let you know how it sounds ... My best regards
Yves
Back
Top Bottom