• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

GonzoF1
GonzoF1
Oh gosh… so sorry. I havent checked in here in a while because of the non-skip ad BS they are letting go here.
GonzoF1
GonzoF1
I left them open and never tried them blocked. However, at the end of the day, after all the mods, specifically the crossover, I put back to stock-ish. The re-capped stock crossover, but with the holes into the horn cavity, the DynoMat on the horn body, and ESPECIALLY rebuilding the l-pads sounded better than all the work I did building new crossovers.
GonzoF1
GonzoF1
Still, I ended up not liking them enuff to keep them. The horn mid was just too much. Never meet your heroes, right?
Back
Top Bottom