drspiff
Fisher "T" Aficionado
I have a No Name tone arm mounted on a plate. I have no idea where it came from or anything else about it. It seems like a reasonable quality piece, but I need some answers.
The headshell is removable and has adjustment for overhang.
The mounting board has a bevel on the record side, suggesting it is a factory mount and removed from some TT.
The arm is very smooth and appears to be well made.
There is a cable to pull to raise the tone arm.
Anything else that help to ID this tone arm?
The headshell is removable and has adjustment for overhang.
The mounting board has a bevel on the record side, suggesting it is a factory mount and removed from some TT.
The arm is very smooth and appears to be well made.
There is a cable to pull to raise the tone arm.
Anything else that help to ID this tone arm?