• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Another Southern Maryland Get Together

Register to hide this ad
HHHmmm.. a bit of a trip for us, but we do love that area.. might be a good excuse to get back down there and spend an evening at the Tiki bar..
 
TNRabbit,

Unfortunately it's about two weeks too early for me. I am overseas on a Navy Contract (I actually work out of Solomons) and will be back home (Huntingtown) the first full two weeks of July for the semi-anual kids visitation.....

I would love to meet folks from the area, and I would also love to "show-off" the endeavors I have been undertaking the past few years, and get feedback on them.

I have completed a dedicated listening room and have scratch built my own all-tube 7.1 system which I think sounds pretty darn good. I also have some vintage stuff, but mainly now an OPPO Blu_ray as a digital source and I am heavily into vinyl. You would not believe what a 5.1 SACD sounds like with this set-up, to the point it has made me re-evaluate my opinions of digital sources.

Open invitation to any and all in the area.
 
Sorry, I meant to get with you, and I forgot. We couldn't make it because we had furniture delivered today, and we have to get ready for my brother and his family coming this week too.

We really wanted to make it, but sadly this weekend plans changed in the last few days.
 
Around 5 p.m. Not late at all.

I have a couple of new CDs by Flim & the BBs--you MUST hear them!
 
Back
Top Bottom