• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KA-6000 KA-7002 light bezels

chefjeff

New Member
If anybody is after a blue light bezel or two I have a total of 4 of them for sale.
I'm charging exactly what they cost me which is $10 each, they each come with a little rectangular kind of washer and the silver ring that snugs up against the faceplate.

Pictures available if your interested. 2 of the 4 remaining bezels have a bit of the blue plastic covering missing from the end that goes into the amp as shown in the 3rd photo. I just sent one of them to another AK member in Virginia and the postage cost was $2.60 from Sydney AU. I'm calling it an even $13.

Jeff
 

Attachments

  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 52
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 51
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 41
Register to hide this ad
You gotta subscribe and post this in barter town. This will likely dissappear. Against the rules and all.
 
These are rare? Where did you get these?




If anybody is after a blue light bezel or two I have a total of 4 of them for sale.
I'm charging exactly what they cost me which is $10 each, they each come with a little rectangular kind of washer and the silver ring that snugs up against the faceplate.

Pictures available if your interested. 2 of the 4 remaining bezels have a bit of the blue plastic covering missing from the end that goes into the amp as shown in the 3rd photo. I just sent one of them to another AK member in Virginia and the postage cost was $2.60 from Sydney AU. I'm calling it an even $13.

Jeff
 

Attachments

  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 14
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom