• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SL-1300 here & spinning vinyl!

bully

member
The seller packed it almost too well for me to get unwrapped :D
Not so sure about the AT's styli, but it's working on JJ Cale's Troubador LP, certainly the first time in at leas 14 years that pup has seen the light of the basement if not day.
The G-9700 is NOT happy to have the big bahstard sitting atop its cover. The 1300 is a heavy table.
Dustcover is in good shape, as good as to be expected, nothing major. I had to figger out the strobe to get it properly spinning, and we'll see how well it keeps to speed.
The auto-start works fine, and so does the manual lift.
Since most of the LPs (except a handful) are downstairs, I'll need to *clear a path* to them.
so far, so good.

pete
 
Register to hide this ad
That sounds great!:D I'm glad to here it survived the trip. A-B that thing against the Dennon and let me know which one wins. I'd like to think it'll be the 1300, but maybe I'm a little biased? Good luck keep'em spinnin'
Brad
 
That's great news Pete. You were due for a good shipping experience. yea, let us know how it stacks against the Denon....

Jack
 
Back
Top Bottom