• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Technics Sl-p1200 Question

Register to hide this ad
I've just been playing some CD-R's BeatleFred sent me on my old Technics ceedee player. No problems. SL-PG340 model, midlevel player.
 
yeah bully the SL-P1200 was made in 1986/89 vintage.

I have loads of technics cd players here and most not all play cdrs
just before i shell out 2/3 hundred for a mint one i need to know if they do indeed play cdrs
as most of these are in germany... at this time there are two up for auction I have asked this question many times to both sellers with out any replys...


fondest regards larry
 
Last edited:
bully said:
I've just been playing some CD-R's BeatleFred sent me on my old Technics ceedee player. No problems. SL-PG340 model, midlevel player.

I just today returned one to a thrift shop that played all my cd-r's fine. The headphone jack quit working so thats the reason I returned it. I kinda wish I had kept it now. I picked up an Onyko A8190 amp the sounds so good, I would like to have heard the 1200 on the Onkyo.
 
Back
Top Bottom