Brett a
~◦●○o0o○●◦~
I've been thinking about this.
Why not start your own play list thread? It would be a great way for us to get to know each other's personalities and preferences. I'd like to know individual's taste in music and could use them as a source for new titles if we had similar tastes.
And for me, keeping my own list would be a fun kind of diary (or log if you prefer) to look back on.
Has anyone tried this? Would you perceive me as an egomaniac if I started a "what Brett is listening to" thread?
Personally, I think the community would be enriched if some people made a habit of doing this.
Another question would be why am I asking instead of just starting a damn play list thread? But that can be a rhetorical question.
Why not start your own play list thread? It would be a great way for us to get to know each other's personalities and preferences. I'd like to know individual's taste in music and could use them as a source for new titles if we had similar tastes.
And for me, keeping my own list would be a fun kind of diary (or log if you prefer) to look back on.
Has anyone tried this? Would you perceive me as an egomaniac if I started a "what Brett is listening to" thread?
Personally, I think the community would be enriched if some people made a habit of doing this.
Another question would be why am I asking instead of just starting a damn play list thread? But that can be a rhetorical question.

