• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

NEC b541a and d388a cross?

ryuuoh

FFXIV Summoner
I'm working on a Luxman L-80v integrated. All the outputs are toast.:tears:
B&D Enterprises calls out MJ15016g for the b541 and MJ15015g for the d388.
ONsemi says MJ15002g and MJ15011 respectively.
Are either of those pairs acceptable to use?

Also, when I pulled one pair, the grease on the mica was clear, like Vaseline. I'm not aware of any clear heatsink grease.:scratch2:

Thanks in advance~
 
Register to hide this ad
You'll have to tell me some day why you like those slow-assed 15003's and 4's. ;)

MJ15022 & MJ15023.
 
<snip>Also, when I pulled one pair, the grease on the mica was clear, like Vaseline. I'm not aware of any clear heatsink grease.:scratch2:

Thanks in advance~

The clear stuff might have been silicone grease - not the right stuff IMO - use the white stuff :yes:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom