• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Last Minute Offer. A small DC get together this Saturday (March 13th)

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
My wife said it's time to invite some people over for a little get together this weekend.

We know a big majority of you from here, and some we don't, but all are welcome.

If you are interested in getting together this Saturday, let us know.. A little food, something to sip on, and of course LOTS of music, a lot coming out of the newest addition to our abode... My Barziwaves..

OH.. scratch those as being the newest addition.... Those would be the Ohm Walsh 2's I picked up this past weekend, but those will be singin too...

Let us know.. When ever how ever works for us..
 
Register to hide this ad
Would be great to see you. I know Laura dropped Marcia a note earlier, but on the way in to work this morning Marcia mentioned maybe having everyone over Saturday, so I decided to post it up here and have who ever over that wants to come.

Hopefully we can get a nice little group, and maybe a few new members to meet up with too..
 
You are more than welcome to stop by and join us squirrelnest. I'll get back to you with a PM with details after I have a few to send to at once with the address and all..

I hadn't seen that TNRabbit. I'm sorry about that. I'd love to make it over, but Soloman's is kinda a haul... We've been that area once, and I'm thinking it was a few hours derive if I remember right.. We were on the bike though, so we made lots of stops to check stuff out on the way too...
 
Wish you could too X. Would love to meet you but I understand. I was surprised my wife said she wanted to do something this weekend.. but HEY.. if I gotta :D
 
And once more for the day for the evening crowd..

It's gonna be a crappy rainy day this weekend.. What a better way to spend it than with some fellow AK members, some eats and drinks, and of course lots of tunes and audio discussion?
 
I'll have to see what the spousal unit has planned for me this weekend. I know we're going out wine drinking tomorrow evening with friends. This also may slow me down for any Saturday engagements.
 
Day before bump...

If you are still interested, let me know, and I'll get you the address and my number...
 
I have a hand full of "depends" such as work schedules and such, so once you know something just post saying "PM Me Please" and I'll shoot you the address.

We're figuring say like 6pm on.....

Hope we can see a few of you.
 
Back
Top Bottom