Axcel
Accuphase all the way
My buddy just called me said a customer of his just mentioned to him he has a G-22000 and might want to part with it. OH ya a pr of B&W 801's as well.
Says all works original owner. Told him the 801's are the newer version? I can't make the trip with him to see the stuff but the guy said he was open to offers. Checked out AK and have seen them go >$1000 and above the 801's I have no clue? any thoughts would be great Thanks
Says all works original owner. Told him the 801's are the newer version? I can't make the trip with him to see the stuff but the guy said he was open to offers. Checked out AK and have seen them go >$1000 and above the 801's I have no clue? any thoughts would be great Thanks