• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Olson S-23 Speakers

Markus111

Big Horns & Many Tubes
Subscriber
Anyone have any info on Olson S-23 3-way speakers? They are a bit bigger than a Klipsch Heresy, and have a large wood lattice on the front. They have a level control on the back with mid and hi adjustments. It says Olson S-23 3-Way 16" speaker system. I can vaguely remember Olson electronics from when I was a kid.

Mark
 
Register to hide this ad
I loved getting their catalogs. Been so long, I wouldn't have any insight to offer. From the era and the apparent woofer size, should be alright at least.

-Ed
 
I just found a pair of Olson S-175's

check out this thread:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38108

Do your drivers have an Olson tradename & Akron address? Are they Teledyne Olsons or just Olsons?

The conclusion was that these were manufactured for the Olson Electronics retail stores. There is a link to a site for more history about the chain in one of the responses.
 
Back
Top Bottom