• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AK Modern components Recommended List?

Bigerik

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Folks, I was wondering of there would interest in a sticky, or series of stickies for amps, sources, etc., on new components that our members like and would recommend. I'm thinking modern would mean either current production, or maybe the last model also. Recommendations can be as long or short as a poster wishes to make it.

Any thoughts?
 
Register to hide this ad
Absolutely! I think a series of stickies would make it easier to navigate through and find threads of a particular interest.
 
Absolutely! I think a series of stickies would make it easier to navigate through and find threads of a particular interest.

I find too many stickies is worse than no stickies at all.....

Using one single sticky (or a very limited number of stickies) to create an index for topics of interest would probably be more useful IMHO.
 
Thanks Art. Just wanting to add a little more fun to this forum.

You are gonna post in those threads, aren't you Art? :)
 
Thanks Art. Just wanting to add a little more fun to this forum.

You are gonna post in those threads, aren't you Art? :)

Oh yeah! May take a few weeks as I have some crazy things going on but I still haven't commented in full about the Apollo-R and will be receiving the Quad 11L Classics next week.

Having picked up an Apollo week before last has really informed my opinion of the Apollo-R
 
Guys, it need not be a big review. Or it can be if you want. Just something saying what it is and why you like it is fine. You can even come back to it later and add more.
 
Nice one Erick! Even though there is an element of subjectivness to those things (although not as much as speakers), the stickies are still very useful in narrowing down the field and perhaps even leading to new ideas in one's search.:thmbsp:
 
Thanks!

Just wanted people to see how much great new gear is out there. Too easy to think no good equipment has been produced since 1980, if you hang around Other parts of AK too much. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom