Okay guys- you find yourself stuck on an island with only 10 albums for the rest of your life. (we'll pretend that there is electricity but no hope of rescue
) What do you have? No compilation/greatest hit albums. I have to have:
Stir (self titled debut)
Alice in Chains- Dirt
Pink Floyd- DSOTM
Journey- Infinity
311- Transistor
Crosby Stills and Nash (debut album)
Joe Satriani- Surfing with the Alien
Sister Hazel- Somewhere More Familiar
Marvin Gaye- What's Going On
Pantera- Vulgar Display of Power
I know it is an odd mix, but I am but 31 years of age...What are your picks?
Stir (self titled debut)
Alice in Chains- Dirt
Pink Floyd- DSOTM
Journey- Infinity
311- Transistor
Crosby Stills and Nash (debut album)
Joe Satriani- Surfing with the Alien
Sister Hazel- Somewhere More Familiar
Marvin Gaye- What's Going On
Pantera- Vulgar Display of Power
I know it is an odd mix, but I am but 31 years of age...What are your picks?
)