• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

1060 restoration

  1. Old Guy8

    Are new audio caps hard to find?

    I have a Marantz 1060 at a Tech for a full recap restoration First time I got it back from him. The subwoofer I used with high level inputs, wouldn't pass power on to left speaker. (Subwoofer now has an issue.) 1060 went back to tech. He said DC problem with left channel. Then a left channel...
  2. GlasgowGrip

    A 1060 rebuild with one blown Output channel

    Hello Marantz AK'ers! I'm working on a 1060 rebuild and it's gone well, I'm coming down to the wire, and I want to post about my progress, but I also have a couple of nagging questions I need to get some help with. I have studied many many pre-existing threads in this forum and owe much...
  3. cortico

    1060, cap coupled sound

    I had one of these little amps a while back and have missed it to bits. So, recently I got another 1060, it’s completely original. I have actually favored it when compared with a much more refined and accurate 2270... nonsense. It sounds so cool to my hears to a point I don’t want to recapped...
Back
Top Bottom