• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

akai gx-636

  1. Ray122

    Akai GX-636 Repair

    Hello all! Been working on an Akai GX-636 lately and thought I'd post my findings to maybe help anyone who's facing similar issues. The original issue was that the unit would only play for a few minutes before it would disengage playback. It took me a while to troubleshoot this one, and I...
  2. JoeMae416

    DBX EQUIPMENT

    Looking to hook up all of my DBX equipment. 4bx, 10/20, 120x, 224x, 400x If anyone has the following equipment I would appreciate some insight on how to hook all of this stuff up correctly. A video or photos would be very helpful. Thank You…
Back
Top Bottom