• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

akai gxc-570d

  1. D

    Akai GXC-570D tape deck for Micro Seiki DD-24 turntable

    Hi, I’m selling my Akai GXC-570D and was offered a fully serviced Micro Seiki DD-24 in trade. I’m on the fence about the trade and wanted some opinions from people more educated about audio gear! So any input is appreciated. The tape deck is in excellent condition and fully functional, only...
  2. notropey

    Akai GXC-570D MK1 - STOP button not working.

    I was hoping someone on Audiokarma had a answer for this. So recently I acquired a Akai GXC-570D MK1 worked perfectly and now within the last week or so the stop button doesn't work. It seemed to be intermittent at first but now just doesn't work. I had read of other owners having a similar...
Back
Top Bottom