• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

bgw 500d

  1. Econolett55

    BGW 500D HELP

    I need help identifying the transistors for this power amp. I'm experiencing issues with the left channel in which the volume is either near quiet or fluctuates up and down or pops then goes back quiet. I Isolated the issue to the amp and not the pre-amp. I deoxit the gains but still did...
  2. stumptacular

    AR 2-A SCORE and questions...

    i must have good audio karma.... because christmas eve i bought AR91s for $10 dollars and refoamed them and love them... well... Tonight a highschool era buddy hit me up on facebook and said he could tell i was getting into vintage gear and he asked if i needed an amp... i said "sure" (of...
Back
Top Bottom