• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ct-f2121

  1. I

    Doing a Cap Job on a Pioneer CT-F2121, Any Transistors to Look Out For?

    Like the title says, I am going to be ordering a mess of caps and/or transistors for a Pioneer CT-F2121 Cassette Deck that I'm trying to get back into fighting shape. I am in the process of making a list of parts to order and replace. Here is a list of the transistors used in this unit...
  2. Pioneered

    Pioneer CT-F 2121 Auto only works on RR & FF?

    Got my newest purchase, a CT-F2121 up and running with new belts, idlers and sensor switch. Works fine Except I just noticed the Auto-Stop doesn't work on Play back, it'll just sit and hum but, kicks off fine on RR and FF. Any ideas? Had to replace the original sensor switch because it would...
Back
Top Bottom