• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

dl-110

  1. hallogallo

    RECOMMENDATION FOR CARTRIDGE FOR A THORENS TD-125 Mk2 / TP-16 Mk1 TABLE/ARM COMBO?

    Hello all, This is my first post here and and my first toe-dip into vintage turntable waters, so thank you in advance for any advice and please forgive any potential ignorance! I’m in the process of upgrading my relatively low-budget contemporary turntable and should be in receipt of a Thorens...
  2. Zvezda

    I got a Soundsmith level 2 stylus on a DL-110

    It was time to replace or retip my DL-110, so I decided to send my backup cartridge into Soundsmith to try the level 2 retip. This is the line contact stylus with a sapphire cantilever. It wasn't much more expensive than a new DL-110, and I was happy enough with that cartridge that I wasn't...
  3. M

    How do I know if my Turntable arm is compatible with MC LO cartridge such as DL103.

    I have Technics SL-D2 direct drive semi auto TT. Currently using Shure M97ex cartridge on it. I was thinking of switching to MC cartridge as I have MC/MM pre amp (emotiva xps1). Going from reviews and considering my budget I have narrowed down my option to DL110 or DL103. I know that DL110...
Back
Top Bottom