• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

f808es

  1. G

    Sony F808ES and Technics SU8600 recap

    Hi! My first post here, so don’t judge me if I posted in the wrong section (or bad english, since I’m not a native american/english). I have been an “unregistered” user for around one and a half year here, just about the time I was starting to get into vintage amps (short story on recap of the...
  2. delboyko

    Sony TA-F707ES(F808ES) (burnt fuse resistors)

    I've recently acquired mentioned Sony to see what's the fuss about. Sony ES series was very popular in Germany back in the days so ads today are full of them and they're quite affordable. Mine is black with wooden side panels and NEW sticker on the front. :D Inside was pretty clean with minimum...
Back
Top Bottom