• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

hafler dh-101

  1. D

    HAFLER DH-101 Recap w/ Help From eBay Seller - an AK Connection

    Hello Evereee Bod-dee! I just got done recapping (and retransistoring? and repower supplying?) my dad's HAFLER DH-101 preamp he bought off eBay about a year ago. It's already been a year ago? Man, time flies! Anyway, I bought three kits off eBay from a seller who has been mentioned here at AK...
  2. Super Noob

    Project: Hafler DH-101

    A year or so ago, I picked up a Pioneer SA-900 and set of Large Advents from a gentleman named Pete. Pete was very into HIFI, and we stayed in touch. Recently was asked to rebuild his DH-101 in exchange for a Marantz Model 22 in non-working state. I like challenges and was looking for a...
Back
Top Bottom