Hello dear group,
I am asking for help. The problem is the lack of stereo in the tuner. The signal is very good. After connecting the antenna, it searches for stations well. It even finds them on the right band. However, once he caught one station on the stereo, but it lasted for a while. I...
Hello, I picked up this nice Kenwood KR-6400 receiver and have this issue.
It worked for a few days then the speaker protect relay started to drop out and then come back on.
I removed the relay and cleaned the contacts. I have recapped the power supply board and the main amp board. I have 43...
hello there fellows Kenwoodists...
I'm starting to do some service on my KR-6400, and I'm wondering what this trimpot on the preamp circuit is doing... According to the schematic, it seems to cater only to the right channel of the FM input. Some sort of multiplex carrier-nulling adjustment...