• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kr-7200

  1. Cherry

    Kenwood KR-7200 Intermittent Left Channel.

    Hello. As the title states, I've got a KR-7200 with a shoddy left channel. The channel works fine once it is turned on, with no distortion or any sign of problem. After around 15-30 minutes, the channel begins to become scratchy and muffled until it is completely gone. I have taken her apart...
  2. M

    Kenwood KR-7200 market price

    Anyone have any recent experience with prices for this receiver in reportedly excellent condition? Thanks
  3. Johnny_Law

    Kenwood KR-7200 won't come out of protection

    I think I've narrowed it down to Qe13 on the main amp board but I wanted to run it by those with more experience before I figure out the replacement. (If I'm placing an order from Mouser I'll probably replace the others too because why not ... ) I've referenced a couple threads in the course...
Back
Top Bottom