• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kx-1200

  1. S

    Yamaha KX-1200 Revival

    Good day everyone. My first post here. I have a KX-1200 I purchased in 1987 while stationed on Guam. I "dug" it out of the closet where it has been setting for over 20 years. Both belts were trashed so I replaced them after cleaning the unit as best as I could. The unit powers up but will not...
  2. S

    Yamaha KX-1200 Capstan Motor

    Hi, I have a Yamaha KX-1200 capstan motor that is fluctuating in speed - just on its own, without any belt or load. It also sounds noisy. I would like to take the motor apart to clean it but am unsure how to get it apart without breaking it. I have it pulled from the cassette deck. Any known...
Back
Top Bottom