• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

lr-1500t

  1. tabpat

    Boo...(Hiss) on the inputs Lafayette LR-1500T

    Greetings all, I'm having a small issue with my LR-1500T receiver. I know that having some degree of noise is common in the phono stage, but that's not what this is. This is a broad-spectrum white noise that is probably 10 times what it should be. That said, if there is something hooked up to...
  2. tabpat

    Lafayette LR-1500T - need help ID'ing these transistors

    This receiver sounds like either the outputs are failing or the driver transistors are weak. Being that it's a 1968 era machine, the transistors are pretty foreign to me. The outputs are SanKen DF2 and the drivers are marked on the schematic as DF3 and BF3. I'm guessing that someone has...
Back
Top Bottom