• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

luxman r 1040 receiver

  1. Gurkov

    Vintage speakers for Luxman R-1040

    On the lookout for a pair of new, or rather vintage, speakers for my Luxman R-1040. Would love to hear from fellow Luxman owners what speakers have worked best for them, and why. Currently alternating (and sometimes running simultaneously) Monitor Audio Silver RX1’s and Pioneer CS-F51’s but...
  2. havols

    Luxman R-1040 - Recap/ Refresh Help

    Hi Audiokarma members I recently purchased my first totally original and perfectly working Luxman Receiver R-1040, except for a noise on phono input. I have some fisher, sansui, pioneer and marantz, and this LUX really sounds fine. Now, I just found the service manual, and I will replace all...
Back
Top Bottom