• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

marantz 1122dc

  1. R

    Need opinion to buy Marantz 1090, 1120, 1122dc, 1150d, 1152dc, 1180dc

    Hello, i plan to buy one of these: 1090 - US$ 235 1120 - US$ 290 1122dc - US$ 335 1150d - US$ 435 1152dc - US$ 435 1180dc - US$ 400 I never had marantz 1970s. And plan to buy one of those. Does 1090 is enough to start vintage marantz? Thank you for any opinion and or experience very...
  2. D

    Marantz 1122DC VI limiter

    Hello again, I started restoring a marantz 1122dc with a blown output stage and someone's attempts to repair it. The outputs had been replaced by BD911 and BD912 which didn't seem a good idea as they are way slower than the original nec transistors. I have been advised to replaced the 2 pairs...
Back
Top Bottom