• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

marantz2500

  1. X

    Marantz 2500 UBER HIGH negative dc voltage -14.90 VOLTS ! Help

    I’m working on a Restoration for a Marantz 2500 and I’m basically at the finish line just finalizing calibrations. It came to my surprise that both channels show a very odd -14.9 V, YES volts not millivolts when going to set dc voltage. The unit plays and sounds incredible, but this worries me...
  2. X

    Marantz Model 2500 FM repair - gets one station but rest static …!

    Working on a Marantz 2500. AM works perfect, FM had no reception at all (pure static-) I was able to clean tune the coil and I now receive one station out of the entire antenna bar, but it is very clear and crisp, when the gyroscope is then moved, there is nothing but static throughout all of...
Back
Top Bottom