• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

marnatz 2230

  1. cookmatt

    What is my gear worth

    Marnatz 2230 with wood case only issue is static when adjusting the volume and needs a knob. A Pioneer pl-50 needs belt and a pair of Kenwood kl-333a speakers and the grills have no cracks or rips in fabric. I've talked to a guy who wants to do some trading but I'd like to have an idea about...
  2. cookmatt

    Need help

    I don'thave a lot of experience with vintage equipment. Over the last decade I've picked up a marnatz 2230 with WC-22 wood case, Pioneer PL-50 turntable and a set of Kenwood KL-333A Speakers. My plan was to have a decent system for listening to vinyl. The receiver works the only issue I've had...
Back
Top Bottom