• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mc-100b

  1. CZ4A

    T-S 6550 biasing in Yaqin MC-100B

    I have a quad of strong, vintage Tung-Sol 6550s (marked RCA) that I want to use in my bone-stock Yaqin MC-100B. I've seen posts here and elsewhere saying the T-S 6550s have been used in this amp before, but no mention of bias voltage. The factory-recommended bias voltage is 0.55V (even says so...
  2. CZ4A

    Too much juice into Yaqin MC-100B, or just bad luck?

    I recently bought a used Yaqin MC-100B that came with all the stock tubes. I've rolled the 6SN7s and 12AX7s with vintage tubes I have stashed away. Unfortunately, the filament died on one of my rolled 12AX7s (a Telefunken smooth-plate, no less. Grrr...). After the T-Funk half-died I put the...
Back
Top Bottom