• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mc2200

  1. D

    MC2200 power transistors: which ones need insulators?

    Hi all, I have an MC2200 that recently had the right channel fail. I'm in the process of rebuilding the power section and have a few questions. Here's the rundown: 1. It is obvious this amp has been serviced before, as the transistors have date codes from 1976, 1979, 1992, and 1993. So...
  2. T

    MC2200/MC2205 Power Guard/Input Limiting on 1 Channel

    Hey guys! Having a few issues and was hoping for some advice from the experts. I've been a lurker for around 5 years and this forum has helped me on many projects, but I finally encountered an issue I wasn't able to find a thread on. I recently recapped and replaced all the output...
Back
Top Bottom