• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer pl 200

  1. sam562

    Pioneer PL-400 PL-300 PL-255 PL-250 PL-200 PL-100 counterweight stub repair.

    I recently found a cheap Pioneer PL400 so I could scavenge the dust cover for an old Pioneer PL420 that I already own. But after reading some nice reviews here on AK I decided to try and rejuvenate this deck so that I could compare the sound. Luckily the turntable was completely functional...
  2. T

    Pioneer PL-200 auto return issue: stuck on a loop

    I’m trying to fix a Pioneer Pl-200X. The problem is with the auto return mechanism, in more detail with the so-called return signal unit, e.g. the small two-metal-plate part that engages the cam with the motor gears. It functions correctly to engage the mechanism but then it stays engaged, so...
Back
Top Bottom