• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer sx 770

  1. Tala Mink

    ground loop hum in diy amp

    I had a Pioneer SX-770 that had way too many issues to be worth repairing (only the amp, power supply, and phono were somewhat functional) so I pulled the parts and made a power amp from them. After getting it functioning there was a noticeable hum in the speakers that sounded like a ground...
  2. JB8

    Pioneer SX-770 Blowing Main Fuse

    Well, the title says it all - on power up its blowing the main fuse, curious what troubleshooting steps should be taken to determine the issue. Not that it really matters, but this unit is super clean, wood case is almost flawless, would love to get this guy hummin again (maybe a bad choice of...
  3. T

    NEED HELP! (...with Pioneer SX 770 receiver)

    Audiokarma thanks for reading and helping! A week ago I posted a thread about completing my main system, which took a lot of time & money. It sounds awesome & I love it...yet I can't stop bringing home stray components... My latest orphan is a lovely (on the outside!) looking Pioneer SX 770...
Back
Top Bottom