• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pionner sa-8800

  1. sergiorada

    A fellow hobbyist from Bogotá, Colombia

    Hello everyone! A pleasure to greet you, I've been reading the forum for 2 years since I started in the hobby, but I had not registered until recently. I am Sergio, a Venezuelan migrant in Colombia, 31 years old and passionate about listening to music in analog formats and enjoy hi-fi audio...
  2. Benjib

    Tube power for KEF 104aB?

    I need help. I have never owned a tube amp but have been reading about them for years. I would like a classic tube integrated (or maybe separates) to compliment my wonderful recently rebuilt Pioneer SA-8800 solid state integrated. My primary speakers are KEF 104aB - also pictured are my ESS...
Back
Top Bottom