• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

poa

  1. G

    Denon POA 4400 DC Offset

    Hi People, I've got a Denon 4400a that has a DC offset of 45mv on both A and B channel outputs. When trying to adjust the bias as per the service manual I cant reduce this figure down and lower no matter what adjustments to the variable resistors for the bias. I'm wondering if 45mv is too...
  2. B

    DENON POA 1001 (Power Amp) buzzing

    Hi, Just bought a nice DENON POA 1001 power Amp. I love this 22kg baby But it is buzzing. Here are the result of investigations : - The amplifier itself is buzzing, the sound in the speaker is good, there is no significant hum. - Buzzing is present with or without source/preamp, with or...
Back
Top Bottom