• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

rb250

  1. D

    Audio Technica AT OC9 or f7/f2/f3 for original Rega Planar 2 w RB250?

    Hi all, I've got a vintage Rega Planar 2 on the way and I'm in the market for a budget MC cartridge for it, since I have two amps here with decent (I'm told) MC stages (Tandberg 3012, Nakamichi SR4A), and I've never tried an MC cart. I've done a lot of reading already and pretty much narrowed...
  2. Hayduke77

    Rega planar 2(vintage) r200 to rb250 swap - help

    Hi - has anyone done this? I have a very nice older p2, with the wood trim on the plinth, and it currently has the r200 s-shape tonearm it came with. A very nice arm in it’s time. The antiskate band is gone. I was hoping to swap it for a RB300 (or possible RB250). I have never done this but...
  3. Hayduke77

    Rega P2 (vintage) with R200 Tonearm swap to rb250/rb300

    Hi - has anyone done this? I have a very nice older p2, with the wood trim on the plinth, and it currently has the r200 s-shape tonearm it came with. A very nice arm in it’s time. The antiskate band get old and break and its meant to be a tricky fix - but that is beside the point. I was hoping...
Back
Top Bottom