• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

realistic sta-2100d

  1. J

    Realistic STA-2100D Amp Board issue

    I purchased a Realistic STA-2100D which had 3 blown TO Transistors and other driver transistors burnt out. I've replaced the following parts: TR 507B-508B TR 503-504B Protection Relay all new Caps VR 501 and VR 502 My issue is that im getting 53 volts at the output on Channel B. Channel B...
  2. Myounger

    Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

    Looking for a shop/person to repair and restore a Realistic STA-2100D. I have contacted Hallo-Fi Electronics and received a quote . But seen nothing but bad reveiws on BBB site and this forum. Any alternative shop or technician that works on vintage Realistic equipment. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom