• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

rotel rb-980bx

  1. Mmaes

    Need your opinions on a Rotel and kef 104.2 set .Thanx you :)

    Hello everyone ♫♪, "Let me introduce myself, my name is mike, I'm 45 years old, in love with music and beautiful hifi/studio things.. ". I'm trying to redo a small correct setup. This Forum, which I have been following for a while now, is a real gold mine. Thank you to all who participate...
  2. $100ea.pc.

    Which one to buy: Rotel RB-980BX or Kenwood Basic M1A?

    Can't decide! They seem very similar in many ways. The Rotel has been bench tested OK and is original. The Kenwood has had some caps upgraded and better speaker posts installed. Both from good reliable sellers. The Rotel is higher priced. Both are Japanese built. Seen lots of M1A reviews, all...
Back
Top Bottom