• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sansui au 20000

  1. jefferylhenr

    AU20000 main line draw at idle after fully warmed up?

    I just brought my AU20000 back from the dead. After about 2 hours it’s drawing about 700 ma at idle. Nothing is hot and the top of the cabinet is just warm to the touch. It’s playing fantastic. I did a comparison to my BA3000 which is about 550 and assuming the preamp section is pulling about...
  2. plschles

    Sansui AU 20000 vs. Bob Latino ST-70 for Cornwalls?

    I have a Sansui AU 20000 for my Klipsch Cornwalls. Does anyone by chance have an opinion of which one sounds better between the Sansui AU 20000 and the Bob Latino ST-70 for the Klipsch Cornwalls? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom