• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sherwood s8900

  1. J

    Sherwood S8900 bulb replacement

    A super mechanically declined person here needing to change bulbs on my receiver. The light BT the front radio dial is out. I have the 3 bulb replacement set, but before I venture to do this is there any instructions I should know, video to watch, or general landlines to avoid? any wisdom...
  2. S

    Sherwood s8900 - transistor sourcing help

    So, bought a non-functional Sherwood S8900. Got more than I bargained for - bad driver board instead of a bad filter cap. The boards are not matched so it appears someone may have been in here before me. I'm pretty sure root cause of problem is a bad capacitor (leaky 4000 uf filter cap on the...
Back
Top Bottom