• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

signet sl260

  1. Skrinkus

    Rubber surround detached from Signet SL260, best way to repair?

    Hello all! I just thrifted these beautiful Signet SL260 B/U for $50. I took the risk without auditioning them on a gut feeling. I am completely new to this hobby, and so I didn't notice the surrounds had separated from the cone when I bought them. I hear that these are fairly difficult to find...
  2. G

    Someone liked my system, wants same sound but different components...help

    My system: Source: Tidal Hifi streamed over chromecast (i know i know...I will upgrade the streamer later...) Amp: Yamaha as2100 Speakers: signet SL 260 MkII Speaker wire: Kimber Kable 4tc What we listen to: -Classical Piano -Smooth Jazz and the classic jazz masters -Pop, which sometimes gets...
Back
Top Bottom